Consider what it would be like to transform everyday items such as shirts, caps and robes into custom embroidered gifts, corporate apparel, uniforms and personal souvenirs…all from the comfort of your own home from only £199.00 per month.
You can do this with the Brother PR Embroidery Machine
- Choose your own hours
- Choose your location
- Choose your income
- Choose your customers
Bamber Sewing Machines offers a no deposit, interest free deal and we provide LOTS of support.
Want to find out more? For a friendly and informal chat email us or comment below with your details and we will call you back. Or you can ring Alan or Steve on 0161 707 7786
There are many benefits of starting your own business and here are just a few :-
- You can choose your hours. Work part-time, full-time, mornings, evenings, weekends, after the kids have gone to bed or before they come home from school.
- You can choose your location. In your home, at a commercial location or within a retail outlet. Or, how about a mobile embroidery business that allows you to travel to exhibitions, fairs, festivals and special events.
- You can choose your income and profitability. Your income is directly related to the time and energy that you devote to your business. Since you’re the boss, you have control over your expenses and prices.
- You can even choose your customers! School sports, favourite pastimes, interior design, items for pets, corporate identity apparel, weddings, graduations, new babies, family reunions – the possibilities for selling your products are endless.
|Golf Shirt||Caps||Team Jacket|
|Suggested retail price||£12.00||£9.00||£45.00|
|Your wholesale price for shirt/cap/jacket||£4.50||£1.10||£1.10|
|Supplies to personalize (thread, backing, etc.)||£0.50||£0.30||£0.90|
|Less your cost||£7.05||£3.40||£26.90|
|Your gross profit||£4.95||£5.60||£18.10|
Contact Bamber Sewing Machines to find out more about running your own embroidery business
- Comment below with your details and we will call you back (or you can send us an email)
- Ring Alan or Steve on 0161 707 7786
- If you are nearby, call into our Manchester sewing shop for a demo
Have you started an embroidery business?
If you have already started an embroidery business using a Brother embroidery machine please feel free to share your story in comments below. Tell us what you are making and how much you are enjoying it! 🙂